§ 1 General provisions
- This policy applies to the website that operate at URL address: https://contentwriter.ke, hereinafter referred to as Website.
- The operator of the website and administrator of personal data is: Content Writer company with headquarters on Poland, os. Batorego 41A/117, 60-687 Estate in Poznań, NIP 9721306308, REGON 385411733, represented by Bartosz Ciesielski, hereinafter referred to as Operator.
- Operator’s email adress is [email protected]
- Operator is the administrator of your personal data, which means all data provided voluntarily on the ContentWriter Website.
- Website uses personal data to handle inquires via the form, perform ordered services and present Operator’s offer.
- The website obtains information about users through data entered voluntarily in forms and which have been entered into Operator’s system, as well as information stored in the end devices of cookie files (so-called “cookies”).
§ 2 Personal data protection methods used by the Operator
- We protect places where you log in and where you have entered your personal data with a valid SSL certificate. This technology relies on the fact that the personal data and login data which were entered on the Website, encrypted on the user’s computer and can be only read on the target server.
- We regularly update software used to process personal data, which primarily means regular updates of programming components.
§ 3 Hosting
The Website is hosted by OVH hosting company.
§ 4 Your rights and additional information on data use
- Operator has right to transfer your personal data to other recipients if it is necessary for the implementation of the contract concluded with you. It applies to authorized employees and associates who use data to implement ordered services.
- We process your personal data in order to implement the legitimate interests of the Operator, i.e. preparation and transmission of commercial information, services provision and to carry out activities related to them, which are specified in separate regulations e.g. accounting.
- You have right to request access to your personal data and the right to rectify, transfer, limit processing and to delete them.
- You have the right to object to data processing indicated in § 4 point 3 to the processing of personal data in order to implement the legitimate interests of the Operator, however, right to object might not be exercised if there are valid, legally justified grounds for data processing such as establishing, investigating or defending claims.
- Providing by you of personal data is voluntary.
- We can take actions in automated decision making including profiling, so as to provide services under the concluded contract and for the purpose of conducting direct marketing by the Operator.
- Within the meaning of the provisions on the protection of personal data, they will not be transferred to the third countries. This means that we do not send them outside the European Union.
§ 5 Information contained in the forms
- The Website collects information provided voluntarily by the user, including personal data provided in the form.
- The Website may save information about connection parameters (timestamp, IP address).
- Data which you have included in the form are processed for the purposes set out in § 4 point 2.
§ 6 Our marketing techniques
- We are making use of statistical analysis of our website using Google Analytics (Google Inc., headquarters in United States). We do not pass personal data to these service providers, expect for anonymous information. This service is based on cookies placed on user’s end device. In terms of information related to user preferences collected by Google advertising network, the user can view and edit information which results from cookies, using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
- We are using remarketing techniques which consist in matching advertising messages to your behavior on our Website. This may give the illusion that user’s personal data are used to track. In practice, however, no personal data is transferred from Operator to advertising operators. Cookies need to be enabled for the remarketing technique to make it work.
§ 7 Cookies policy
- Cookie files (so-called „cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the end device of Website users. Cookies usually contain the name of the Website from which they come from, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- Business entity that places cookies on the end device of Website users and obtains access to them is Website Operator.
- Cookies are used to implement techniques described in § 6 Our marketing techniques.
- The Website uses to types of cookies: persistent and session cookies. Session cookies are temporary files which are stored in User’s end device until the User log out, leave the website or turn off the web browser. Permanent cookies are stored on the User’s end device for a specified time in the parameters of cookies or until they are delete by the User.
- The Web Browser usually allows cookies to be stored on User’s end device by default. However, Website users can change settings – web browser allows to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookie files. Information on this issue can be found in the documentation of the web browser or in “Help” section.
- As stated above, cookies placed on the end device may be used by entities which cooperate with Website operator, i.e. by Google (Google Inc., headquarters in United States) and Facebook (Facebook Inc., headquarters in United States).
§ 8 How to express and withdraw consent to cookie files management
- If you do not want to receive cookie files then you can change your browser settings.
- We reserve that disabling cookies, which are necessary for authentication, security process and to maintain user preferences might make the process harder. In extreme cases it can even prevent the use of website, included our Website.
- In order to manage cookies settings, follow the instructions of browser that you are using.